Highlights of 4510 Sunnyside Road ~ Edina
• This sunny cape style home on a great lot is located in a prime Country Club neighborhood location.
• Well built brick and stone home with gorgeous walnut millwork through most of the home.
• A rare opportunity in this area with the option of a main floor or second floor master bedroom.
• The vestibule opens to the beautiful foyer with a pretty open staircase.
• A walnut trimmed arched doorway opens to the elegant living room with hardwood floors, a large bay window, crown molding and a gorgeous wood burning fireplace with a hand carved mantel with a marble surround.
• The dining room is great for entertaining and family gatherings and features 2 corners cabinets and buffet window.
• The nice size 3 season porch is a favorite get away to relax in the summer.
• The kitchen has enameled cabinets, a window overlooking the backyard and a separate family dining room.
• The main floor study has handsome walnut recessed panels, wood floors and a walk-in closet.
• There is a very rare nice sized main floor bedroom with a walk-in closet.
• The main floor 3/4 bath has amazing original large glass tile and hand painted walls.
• The lovely second floor landing offers an open stairwell and at cedar closet.
• The spacious master bedroom features a huge bayed sitting area and 2 walk-in closets.
• The charming full bath features the authentic tile and a built-in vanity.
• The second bedroom is a great size and has a spacious closet.
• The non-conforming bedroom/office/nursery is charming but no closet.
• The lower level features a charming and spacious family room with knotty pine tongue and groove paneling, a great wood burning fireplace with dental molding, red brick surround, a wet bar and good ceiling height.
• There is a spacious game/billiard/work room that has 2 large storage closets.
• Additionally, there is a 3/4 bath down and a large utility laundry room.
• A spacious stamped concrete patio overlooks a large backyard with a scalloped white picket fence and a large storage shed.
• Exceptional location within walking distance to Kojetin, Arden and Wooddale Parks, 44th & France shops and restaurants and Lake Harriet and Linden Hills shops.
• Trane forced air furnace
• Enviral air filter
• Sprinkler system in front yard.
• Gas line to BBQ
2 car attached
90 X 150= .31 acres
Show All 57 Photos