Highlights of 7315 Tara Road ~ Edina
• Wonderful home in the Prospect Hills neighborhood on a quiet cul-de-sac abutting Lewis Park.
• A warm and inviting feeling with quality construction exudes throughout on a private setting.
• A pretty paned glass door opens to the welcoming foyer with an open turned staircase.
• The main floor offers attractive neutral decor with beautifully refinished wide plank wood floors that flow throughout most of the main floor plus custom plantation shutters on the windows.
• The vaulted living room has a light and airy feel with all tall windows and a gas fireplace with stunning marble mantel.
• The dining room is great for entertaining and family get togethers.
• The handsome family room features recessed picture frame millwork, a gas fireplace, wet bar, built-in bookcases, wool carpet and several windows to the woods and the park.
• French doors open into a wonderful year round sunroom that has three walls of glass, two with sliding doors flowing out to the amazing pool and backyard.
• The light and bright center island kitchen is charming and nicely updated with top of the line appliances including a Sub-zero refrigerator, Sub-zero wine refrigerator, Wolfe 5 burner gas cooktop & down draft vent, Wolfe double ovens and microwave. There is a good size granite center island with a breakfast bar, crown molding and a spacious family dining area that opens out to the pool deck.
• The adjacent newly updated mudroom/laundry room has a granite folding counter, front loading washer & dryer, new tile floor, a walk-in closet with a drip-dry tray, a 1/2 bath, access to the triple garage and the pool deck.
• The second floor landing offers a loft study/gaming area.
• French doors open to the tremendous vaulted master suite with a wall of built-in bookshelves, deep windows overlooking the park, wood floors, a generous walk-in closet and vanity table.
• The nice spacious master bath offers double sinks, a whirlpool tub and a separate shower.
• There are 2 additional good size bedrooms and a nice full bath.
• An open staircase flows to the lower level that has been freshly remodeled and features enameled millwork, wool carpet and high ceilings.
• The second family room has large daylight windows with plantation shutters and a pretty gas fireplace.
• French doors lead to a billiard room/5th bedroom with recessed lighting, high window and 2 closets.
• The huge 4th bedroom has a large walk-in closet.
• The gorgeous new large bath has a double vanity and good size shower and an adjacent sauna.
• A hidden bookcase pocket door enters to the nice exercise room with LVT flooring.
• The incredible backyard oasis is accessed from many rooms of the home and is sensational for entertaining and yet a private get away for the family. Features include a spacious deck, exposed aggregate pool surround, a relaxing screened gazebo, a 40’ x 25’ free form pool with a new liner and a diving board.
• Fantastic Edina location near all that Braemar has to offer: Golf, hockey rinks and baseball fields
• This home abuts Lewis Park that has a 6/10 mile walking path, skating rink, hockey rink, soccer and football field, playground and tennis/pickle ball court.
• Creek Valley Elem., Valley View Middle and Edina Sr High
ADDITIONAL FEATURES INCLUDE:
New pool liner 6/2019
3 zone forced air furnace
Space Guard air cleaner
New sump pump 2018
New drain tile 2018
New water heater 2018
New front door 2019
Water softener owned
Water purification System rented
200, 100 & 50 amp circuit breakers
Wolfe double ovens 2018
Wolfe cooktop 2010
Sub-zero refrigerator 2010
Sub-zero wine refrigerator 2010
Exposed aggregate driveway
3 car garage with 3 drains and hot & cold water
Show All 81 Photos