This is a wonderful townhome with features you will enjoy and plenty of space to add square footage in the future. Lovely south facing serene views of the greenspace.
The completely new kitchen is well designed with beautiful cabinetry, countertops, and raised bar area for seating overlooking the living room and dining room. There are all new appliances and nice views from the exterior window.
This is an open floor plan with the living room, dining room, and kitchen all flowing together. There is new lighting and south facing windows that make it bright and inviting.
This main level has 2 bedrooms and a full bath (potential for 3rd bedroom and 2nd bath on the lower level). The master is a nice size with a walk-in closet.
The walkout lower level is wonderful. There is a large, open family room with gas fireplace and French doors to the beautiful backyard. There is ready-to-finish space to finish for a 3rd bedroom with a full view window, and a rough-in for a second bath. The laundry is on this level, as well as the entrance to the garage.
Tuckunder attached two car insulated garage.
Features of this wonderful location:
• Great nearby restaurants are some of the City’s favorites. Also, yummy donut shop, and coffee shops are nearby. You are very close to downtown Hopkins with all the wonders that Main Street has to offer.
• Lightrail is coming soon, with stops close by.
• Short walk to Shady Oak Lake for safe and fun swimming, kayaking, canoeing, fishing, sailing and a handy snack bar at the beach area.
• Short walk to Lone Lake Park. There is tennis, basketball, or walk the long nature trails.
• Regional trail system is less than ½ mile away, which connects to 80 miles of trails as part of the Twin Cities trail system.
Attached Two Stall
270 - Hopkins